Certificate in Solving Problems & Making Decisions (CSPMD)
- To be able to describe a problem, its nature scope and impact
- To be able to gather and interpret information to identify possible solutions to a problem
- To be able to summarize the options, providing facts and evidence, not just opinion
- To be able to use simple decision making technique to evaluate options to arrive at the best solution
- To be able to plan the implementation and communication of the decision
- To be able to monitor and review techniques that could be used to evaluate outcomes
This program is a qualification, suitable for all practicing and aspiring managers looking to develop general or career-specific management skills in HR, Risk Management, General Management, Team-leadership and administrative roles.